Professor Charles French nominated me for The Unique Blogger Award and I am honored by this recognition. Thank you Dr. French. https://charlesfrenchonwordsreadingandwriting.wordpress.com
- Share the link to the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 15 people and notify them.
- Ask them three questions.
1.) What (or who) inspired you to get into blogging?
I love connecting with others that love writing, reading, and to learn from them how to be a better writer and the joy of connecting with like minded, talented people.
2.) Describe your ideal three-course meal?
A large salad with grapes, avocado, mixed greens, fresh mixed vegetables with a butter sauce, and shrimp, scallops, and lobster, stir-fried with tomatoes, onions, bell pepper.
3.) Would you consider naming any future children after fictional characters, if so which characters? (Or if you already have children, did you gave them names after fictional characters?)
No, I haven’t, and I probably wouldn’t.
(1) If you could have written a famous book by a famous author, what book would that be?
(2) IF YOU COULD BE A CHARACTER IN A BOOK BY A FAMOUS AUTHOR, WHAT CHARACTER WOULD YOU BE?
(3) IF THERE WAS ONE AUTHOR YOU WOULD LIKE TO MEET (DEAD OR ALIVE) WHO WOULD THAT BE?
A very special thank you to: https://charlesfrenchonwordsreadingandwriting.wordpress.com