What a wonderful way to promote falling in love with reading books and I love all the 17! Thank you! K D 🙂
Are books your therapy? Do you prioritize reading over sleep? If so, you’re a true book lover, and you can likely relate to these literary truths. Here are 17 things that only book lovers will understand.
1. A good book is worth losing sleep over.
2. And they always get good when you need to be somewhere.
3. In the eBooks vs. paper books debate, eBooks are winning.
4. But nothing beats the feeling of holding a good old-fashioned book.
5. That’s because books are cheaper than therapy.
6. Books make you happy…
7. … and give you a good excuse to cry…
8. … and to explore your soul.
9. Another thing books save money on: plane tickets.
10. Because books let you daydream from home.
11. That makes them the perfect form of procrastination.
12. And one of the few forms of procrastination that will make you smarter.
13. Books are also a…
View original post 43 more words