“A death in the family finds 32 years-old anthropologist, Lilly Allaire, returning to her hometown to solve a deadly mystery that has haunted her since childhood.”

Lilly Allaire returns to her hometown after the unexplained death of her cousin, Dax. Both suffered a traumatic psychogenic event as teens that left them with no memory of the event. Lilly is determined to solve the mystery with her childhood friend, Noah. She falls in love with him, but she is suspicious of his past. Was he somehow evolved and is her life at risk?

13 thoughts on “IF I GO – A new novel by K. D. Dowdall August 2017

1. Mike says:

Best of luck with this!

1. Thank you Mike! So kind of you and greatly appreciated! K D 🙂

2. artemisdelmar says:

Sounds intriguing.

1. Thank you so much, Delia. Well, we shall see, won’t we. It is not so much my usual atmospheric style, but close – it is a romance mystery with sexually deviant murders in the background, but doesn’t happen “on stage”.

1. artemisdelmar says:

Well I look forward to hearing about it. I love unraveling a good mystery book.

2. I hope so! Thank you! 🙂

3. Wow! That really drew me in!

This is exciting news about K.D. Dowdall’s upcoming novel!

1. Thank you again, how kind you are! K D 🙂